Friday, December 3, 2010

Feyenoord snap up Van Beukering

Feyenoord snapped up free agent Jhonny van Beukering after his deal at NEC Nijmegen expired at the end of last season.
The player has signed a contract until next summer - with an option for a further 12 months - and boss Mario Been will be hoping he can help drag the club away from the lower reaches of the Eredivisie.
Van Beukering told the club's official website: "Football can be strange.
"A month ago I never imagined ending up at Feyenoord. But Mario Been has given me a chance and I have grabbed it with both hands."
Van Beukering may be thrown in for his debut in Sunday's trip to Willem II.
"I am anxious to get back to playing games and if the coach needs me I am ready," he said.



from:espnstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment